Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pregnancy update

I decided it was about time to document the fact that I'm pregnant.
I wasn't as good as some in taking weekly photos to track my progress. But life goes on.
Here's one when I was a little past my halfway mark.


22-1/2 weeks


Here's 35 weeks. Somehow I've got to get my photographer to not take pictures where the shadow outlines me and makes me look twice as large as I already feel. This is three days before Christmas. I think the holiday to-do lists on top of being pregnant is wearing me out.

35 weeks
I had a check up on Monday, followed up with the Group B Strep test. Hooray! The doctor checked me and said that I was almost dilated to a 2. Hip hip hooray! Looks like this baby will come early like my first two. Three cheers for that because I don't know how much longer of this I can take.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I didn't even realize you were pregnant! You look really fantastic. I know, I know - it's hard to believe anyone when they say that. I always had a hard time with it. But honestly, you really do look great. Good luck with the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Star! You don't even look pregnant in your half-way photo. Sorry about your wrist surgery. I hope you are all healed up and back to normal now :) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I'm excited to see pictures and hear about how the rest goes. Happy New Year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, congrats, congrats!!! That's wonderful! And sheesh, girl! You should be worn out! Pregnancy, christmas, two pre-schoolers, and surgery! Wow!

    I think about you often and hope all is going well!! Keep us posted about baby!

    ReplyDelete