Saturday, October 24, 2009

Look at me-- I'm a Blogger!

In reading the name of my new blog, I hope you don't get the impression that I live in "Paradise" where my life is perfect. Perhaps it would be more appropriately named "In Search of Paradise." However, all the blogs with the name "Finding    (insert word here)   " with such words as Happiness, Joy, Peace, etc were all taken. No, this blog is more along the line of everyday adventures of trying to put ponytails in a runaway toddler while trying to find happiness NOW. As you will come to notice, I'm not always very successful in getting the ponytails in and a lot of the pictures will be "wild and free."

I have felt for awhile now that I should start a blog--maybe because all my friends have one, or maybe because it will ease the guilt about being horrible at keeping a journal, but probably more because my girls are growing up so fast and I don't to miss it. I know it sounds cliche, but I didn't think it would happen to me. Sure, there are long days, and even longer nights, but I can tell already that these days will be gone long before I'm ready.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so glad you started a blog! Can't wait to see what else you post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love bloging. :) can't wait to see how it goes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star! I'm glad you started a blog! Now we can be blogging buddies :)

    ReplyDelete