Saturday, April 21, 2012

Little Walking Echo

I had to smile at my title. It sounds like a little Indian name. Maybe Echo's Indian name would more aptly be something like: Little-One-Who-Must-Be-Carried-ALL-Day, or Little-Busy-One-Who-Makes-Momma-Laugh-And-Cry-At-Once. She really wears me out with all the things I need to get done right now and all she was to do is sit in my lap and play. But I love that little girl to pieces. She is getting so grown up. Here are a few pictures of the latest.
She wanted to ride bikes with the big girls.
Marx, the cat, is a relic from my childhood. Here he is again to enjoy another generation of munching kids' toes.
Cousins riding bikes


Look at all those beautiful girls!


Eating like a big girl
Echo is very independent and will typically eat more food if I let her sit at the little table with the older girls and feed herself. We mop the floor a lot more, but that's probably a good thing.


Anyway, my little Echo is walking, finally. All my girls are slow to walk, but Echo has seemed to make it stretch out even longer. I think she likes me to carry her too much. But since she is so independent and curious, you would think she would've mastered this long ago. But we are off and running now, so that's all that matters.






Such a fun little girl. She's my most cuddly baby and the only one that has a special blankie to sleep with. It's hard to see my baby grow up.



1 comment:

  1. Cute picture of your full house - I'm impressed they are all at the table at once :)

    ReplyDelete