Sunday, January 31, 2010

Where Does the Time Go?

As I scroll through days and days of pictures on my computer that are piling up since the last time I posted, I get overwhelmed and think that there will never be enough time to post everything that has happened since then. So I think, that's okay, just start from now on and do better. But I can't help but think of all the memories we had that I didn't record. So, I've decided to just do my best to post a couple smorgasbord entries that will probably only haphazardly cover our crazy life right now. But for now, enjoy a couple of random pictures.
Skye's mini dachshund puppies were a big hit at our house.
Puppy Love!
Okay, maybe a little TOO much love.
Puppies, or not, we have LOVED having a good winter.

Our attempts at a snowman.
I had to go to the driveway and dig under the snow for enough rocks to make a face. Unfortunately, I didn't pack the snow hard enough and it was decapitated within an hour.
Rain kept saying, "Snowman, broken," and "Mommy, six it." (Fix it)
I bundled Mesa up and plopped her in the walker. I slipped some of Rain's old boots on to keep her toes a little warmer. I also shoved the broom under the walker, in an attempt to keep her from rolling off the sidewalk ledge and tipping over into the snow.
She was a happy camper and was just excited to be outside and amid the excitement.
How can you NOT smile at this grin?

3 comments:

  1. Iam with you on the so far behind posting thing! But OH well you do what you can and be happy you've done that much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE Smile, just looking at that grin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Star, it's been so long since I've talked to you! Wow your little girls are so beautiful and Mesa is so close to Annalyn's age - it just makes me wish we lived closer and they could play. You sound like you are doing so well and it was so good to hear from you! Take care!

    ReplyDelete